Какое слово правильное? Save play/play basketball every Saturday. Corky speak/speaks English. Peter study/studies Spanish in Ftidays. They live/leves in London. Dave and Brian read/reads comies. I get up/gets up at seven o’clock every day. Mrs Cole teach/teaches French.
1. Save plays basketball every Saturday.
2. Corky speaks English.
3. Peter studies Spanish on Fridays.
4. They live in London.
5. Dave and Brian read comics.
6. I get up at seven o’clock every day.
7. Mrs. Cole teaches French.
Present Simple к глаголу в третьем лице единственного числа добавляем окончание s или es.